Economically optimized Production of Electronic Modules
- Flexible PCB Modules
- Multi-Layer Electronics
- Roll-to-Roll Production
- Resource-saving additive Printing Processes
- Innovative Bonding Processes
Innovative Applications and Products
- Integration of additional Functions (LEDs, Sensors, Control and communication Elements, NFC …)
- 3D deformable Electronics
- Integration of Electronic Intelligence on Paper, Textiles or low-cost Films
- Optimized thermal Management of electronic modules
Innovative Integration of Intelligence into Customers Products
- Printing of Electronics onto Customers Substrates
- Flexible Electronics on Foil or Paper, 3D formed Electronics
Reducing work load for integration:
- No additonal mounting of PCBs
Reduction of Weight:
- Electronics on Foil or Paper
- Ultrathin Electronics
- in Material, in Manufacturing Effort, in Integration into Application, in Facility Invest …
Wireless and integrated circuits in 3D components, LED taillights.
Heating modules, interior Lighting Systems and Control Units.
Integrated sensors in industrial components.
Preventive and point of care diagnostics, early disease detection.
Integrated sensors in sporting goods.
Inexpensive sensors for home monitoring.
We are Developer & Manufacturer of Customized Printed Electronic Products
We offer our customers:
Printed Electronics Prototyping
Innovative Product Development
Transfer from R&D into Industrial Manufacturing
Industrial Manufacturing Service
R&D and Manufacturing Center in Linz, Austria
Experienced R&D and Manufacturing Team
High Class Industrial Manufacturing Equipment
Clean Room Environment
System certified according to DIN EN ISO 9001:2015
Products qualified for automotive & aerospace standards
Due to printing technologies nearly any kind of substrate material possible:
Paper, Foils, Glas, Wood, Metal.
Low temperature bonding processes for SMD integration. Production via Sheet by Sheet or Roll2Roll
3D Forming of Electronic Foils via Lamination, Injection molding, Film insert molding, Pressure Forming
Direct Integration of Electronics during Manufacturing Process – no Post Manufacturing Effort. Immense Weight & Space saving within Product. Immense Cost Savings for Manufacturing. New Design Element – Integration of Additional Functionalities: Light, Sensors, Heating, HMI